It is in our true nature to be fully alive and joyous. Learn how to reclaim your natural joy with the 7 Week online course.
- Buddhism for beginners: Course designed for those who have little or no contact with Buddhism.
- Presented in a light fashion including stories and humor.
- Know about very ancient principles that help you deal with modern challenges.
What Will I Learn?
- You learn easy and fast ways to understand why we need meditation and how to practice it daily.
- Tibetan monks’ meditations that are helping you feel more peace in your life from day one.
- I share with you real-life scenarios to teach you when to use which meditations so that you get the best results.
Understanding Painful Emotions:
- You’ll learn to understand why anger, fear & insecurities creep into your life.
- You’ll learn simple techniques how to recognise these emotions & how to stop it for your own sake.
- You will immediately understand others around you in a different way that will stop making you feel upset.
- You’ll experience a new sense of compassion for yourself and others.
- You will finally understand why and how to love yourself first.
- You’ll learn simple practices that will show you how love & kindness are the antidotes to anger or fear.
✔ 7-week online course
✔ Daily posts and feedback from Duda
✔ Free Little School of Buddhism e-book
What Will I Take Away?
✔ Forgiveness for yourself and others
✔ Control over fear and anger
✔ Less anxiety or hard work
✔ Self-confidence and inner peace
Meet Your Course Teacher - Duda Baldwin
Why Should I Do This Course?
- Find Solutions To Various Life Problems: More and more people are looking to Buddhism for solutions to the problems that they face; such as fear, anger and stress.
- Explore The Rational Side: The approach in Buddhism is very much like the approach in science, the method of using logic and reason, deep analysis, and a pragmatic approach of trying it ourselves. So there’s no flying shots in the air over here.
- Convenience: Discovering Buddhism, right from the comfort of your home. It’s that easy.
What's In It For Me?
- You will discover things about yourself that are crucial for your happiness.
- You will understand how anger, fear and other negative emotions harm you.
- You will develop more compassion and loving kindness towards yourself and others.
- You're surrounded by like-minded company and guided by a devoted Buddhist teacher.
- The curriculum focuses on your needs and will equip you with wisdom and techniques that you can use after the school is over. This improves your spiritual, mental, and physical well-being in the long term.
Duda's Interview With Lisa Anselmo From New York City
Duda's Interview With Maja Chudzik From United Kingdom
Not ready yet? Let's learn more about you.
And discuss how the course will help you.
Fill in the form below and let us know if you want a call, or email to answer any questions you might have. In the meantime, we'll keep you in the loop with special and useful content about Buddhism and happiness.