- This program is designed with great compassion. I know what it feels like to learn to be at peace and and love one’s self!
- Daily teachings are posted in laymen terms, relevant to our modern lifestyles.
- In weekly Q&A sessions you can ask any questions that will be answered.
- Your “homework” is to literally live Buddhism in your day-to-day life.
- I guide you step by step so that you leave the course seeing amazing changes, which will last you a lifetime.
- You only need to spend a max of 30mins a day.
The Basics of Buddhism
What is Buddhism
Who was Buddha
What is suffering
4 Noble Truths
Painful emotions – Mental afflictions
What is attachment?
What is arrogance?
Anger, Jealousy, Fear, Judgment and how to understand and remove them
Compassion & Kindness: 2 cornerstones to end suffering
What is Karma?
What is Intention?
What is action?
How to develop compassion and kindness for ourselves and others
When does karma start?
How to overcome unfair life losses?
What is Reincarnation?
The 3 interconnected phenomena’s: Samsara, Reincarnation & Karma
Expectations and how they harm us
Disappointment and how to avoid them
Purpose in your life (work and personal)
Ego vs. Spiritual Growth
Slowing down vs. Hustle (but keeping driven)
Famous Buddhists as role models for Buddhism in Everyday life
Buddhism for parents: Simple habits to bring Buddhism to dinner table
Buddhism in relationships: Simple techniques to thrive in your relationships
Law of Attraction – How does it relate to Buddhism
Law of Attraction – How does it all work
Practical examples of building your relationship with the Universe
Your thoughts, your reality
This program is run online, over 7 weeks, about 30 minutes a day. It is a learn at your own pace, so you don’t have to take 7 weeks “off” to complete the course. How good is that?
FULL INTERVIEW – Lisa Anselmo,NYC
INTERVIEW SUMMARY – Lisa Anselmo,NYC
FULL INTERVIEW – Maja Chudzik, UK
INTERVIEW SUMMARY – Maja Chudzik, UK
FULL INTERVIEW – Rena Relan, Japan/London
INTERVIEW SUMMARY – Rena Relan, Japan/London
FULL INTERVIEW – Fadela Hilali, London
INTERVIEW SUMMARY – Fadela Hilali, London